Biotechnology Maturation Engineer
- Published date : Dec 19, 2022
- Contract : CDD - 18 months
- Place : Pessac (33)
- Status : Executive manager
- Carry out comparative tests in order to optimize a prototype. Optimization will consist of carrying out tests on biological material taking into account the modifications made to the prototype by a service provider. These modifications will be proposed by interaction between the members of the research team, the person recruited, and the service provider.
- Test molecules of therapeutic interest or of a toxic nature, in order to produce a pre-validation file demonstrating the relevance of using the prototype. This prototype is intended to be included in a regulatory test.
Master 2 or Engineer in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology with an appetite for electronics and software interfaces.