Pre-concentration of trace compounds contained in gases for quantitative and isotopic analyses. The invention applies when the gas is conditioned under high pressure. Thanks to a pressure balancing support the device makes it possible to use a sorbent tube which conventionally operates at atmospheric pressure.
COMGAZ simplifies and improves the current high pressure and low pressure procedures:
- Improvement of detection limits compared to high-pressure sampling cylinders.
- Simple to ship and operate at the industrial site, easy to send at the analysis site compare to cylinders-type or bubbling solutions.
- Sampling procedure is several times faster than the ones commonly used.
- Operators of transport and gas storage infrastructures
- Oil and gas industries
- Biogas and bio methane producers
How it works
- Pre-concentration on an adsorbent by circulation of gas under pressure.
- Depressurization of the sample for transportation.
- Sampling device usable with analytical equipment designed for atmospheric pressure.
Technology maturity : TRL 5
A prototype has been realized and validated for mercury and BTEX (Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene, Xylenes) in CH4 up to 100 bar.
We are looking for a partner to develop and commercialize this technology
Isabelle LE HECHO