IMS : Integration: from Material to Systems Laboratory
Modeling, simulation and numerical engineering
Internet of Things
Embedded and distributed systems, safe and secure
Focuses of research & scientific skills
- Modeling and elaboration of materials, sensors and microsystems,
- Modeling, design, integration and reliability analysis of components, circuits and assemblies,
- Identification, control, diagnosis, signal and image processing, conducting complex and heterogeneous processes.
- Neuromorphic systems engineering, interaction of electromagnetic fields with living matter, cognitive and human engineering
Specific equipment, resources and techniques
Laboratory researchers rely on shared equipment in experimental platforms
4 TRANSVERSE TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS
They allow :
- To test accelerated aging of electronic components and assemblies.
- To assemble and monitor components
- To design and build mechanical assemblies
- To analyze the constructions, the failures and to study the reliability of the components.
10 THEMATIC TECHNOLOGICAL PLATFORMS
They allow :
- To characterize, heat and control materials with microwaves
- To conduct studies in biology at the interface of physics (bio-electromagnetism) and electronics (bioelectronics).
- To study the human factor and the use of technologies.
- To carry out tests for the development of vehicles of the future
- To evaluate the reliability of optoelectronic and photonic devices subjected to harsh environments
- To predict the life of energy storage systems To produce electronic devices based on organic semiconductors
- To produce and study an alternative technology to Microsystems Silicon
- To test and analyze failures of integrated circuits and laser beam systems
- To electrically characterize components and integrated circuits in silicon or III-V technologies
Technology transfer center
A2M: Microwave Workshop on Matter
- Research and development
- Service provision
- Consulting / Expertise / Training
Responsable business-unit Ingénièrie Durable