ISM : Institute of Molecular Sciences
Green chemistry processes
Processes relating to petroleum chemistry
Focuses of research & scientific skills
- Life Cycle Analysis and Sustainable Chemistry
- Molecular Chemistry and Materials
- Theoretical chemistry
- Molecular Collisions in Extreme Environments
- New catalytic tools and their applications in the field of organic synthesis and health
- Organic Nanostructures
- Analytical Nanosystems
- MRI and Molecular Photonics Molecular Spectroscopy
- Organic synthesis and natural substances
Specific equipment, resources and techniques
Materials and know-how
- Molecular Chemistry and Materials: Nitrogen Absorption, Mercury Intrusion Porosimetry, Thermogravimetry, Mass Spectrometry, Scanning Electron Microscope, Drop Shape Analyzer, X-ray Powder Diffractometer, Helium Pycnometer
- Molecular Collisions in Extreme Media: Laser-pumped dye lasers, laser pumped OPOs, uniform supersonic flow reactors, VUV and UV-visible monochromators, time-of-flight mass spectrometers, ...
- CESAMO analytical platform: Technical and research assistance center, It allows the implementation of techniques including Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Mass Spectrometry.
- Fluidic Platform for Synthesis, SynFluP: Flexible access to many fluidic equipment ranging from microdevices (micromixers, microreactors) to millifluidic systems.
- SIV Platform: Center of innovation and expertise in spectroscopy and vibrational imagery to imagine, design the physicochemical methods of tomorrow.
- Modeling Pole: Hardware and software resources adapted to molecular modeling.
Technology Transfer centers
- BrivaTech: Synthesis and analysis of molecules, particles and functional materials
- SAFIRR: Analysis and Training Department in InfraRed and Raman spectroscopies
- CESAMO Tech: Chemical analysis and molecular characterization
- Research and development
- Service provision
- Consulting / Expertise / Training
Energy-Greentech business-unit manager
+33 (0)5 33 51 43 36