ISVV : Institute of Vine & Wine Science
Health and wellbeing
Technology Probiotic strains for biopreservation and nutrition
Focuses of research & scientific skills
Multidisciplinary research based on three main themes:
- Environment: The adaptation of the vine to climate change and the different diseases of the vine with a goal of reduction of phytosanitary inputs.
- Typicality and quality of the wine: The chemical and sensory determinants contributing to make a wine unique and recognized by its typicality and oenological quality.
- Markets: The different socio-economic, historical and territorial aspects to improve the competitiveness and sustainability of the wine sector.
Technology transfer Center
- Amarante process: Consulting and development of environmentally friendly processes
- Microflora: Expertise in Microbiology
- Polyphenols biotech: Production, Characterization and Analysis of Polyphenols
- Vitinnov: Vitculture
- Research and development
- Service provision
- Consulting / Expertise / Training
Energy-Greentech business-unit manager
+33 (0)5 33 51 43 36
Derogatory institute of université de Bordeaux