LaTEP : Laboratory of Thermal Engineering, Energy and Processes
Technology Green chemistry processes
Focuses of research & scientific skills
Focuses of research
- Processes for the environment
- The treatment of air and gaseous effluents and particle transport
- Waste recovery
- Transport modeling and simulation in porous media
- Energy 2O3
- Energy storage and distribution
- Analysis of energy systems
- Reinforcement of processes
The scientific skills of the laboratory are based on experiments, modeling and simulation in:
- The thermodynamics of fluids and energy systems.
- Multiphase transfers.
- Phase changes.
- Intensification of transfers and processes.
Specific equipment, resources and techniques
- The laboratory also has several equipment for the thermophysical characterization of materials:
- Several Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- A thermogravimetric (TG) measuring device that can, if necessary, couple this measurement TG to a calorimetric measurement (DSC). Setsys CRYOSTAT from SETARAM operating over a temperature range from -150 ° C to 400 ° C.
- A rheometer.
- Innovative tool platform for the dewatering of sludge;
- Tool platform for the characterization of the thermal treatment of waste and biomass and for the modeling of treatment reactors;
- Tool platform for the characterization of salty waters;
- CATHY Platform: Study and CAracTerization of gas HYdrates;
- Solar platform and microcogeneration.
- Research and development
- Service provision
- Consulting / Expertise / Training
Energy-Greentech business-unit manager
+33 (0)5 33 51 43 36