LaBRI : Bordeaux Computer Science Laboratory
Leisure & Culture
Modeling, simulation and numerical engineering
Internet of Things
Focuses of research & scientific skills
- Combinatorics and Algorithmics: Enumerative and Algebraic Combinatorics, Graphs and Optimization, Distributed Algorithms, etc.
- Image and sound: Image processing and analysis, Acquisition and rendering, Sound and interaction, etc.
- Formal Methods: Modeling and verification, Logics, graphs and languages, etc.
- Models and Algorithms for Bioinformatics and Visualization of Information: Computational Biology, Visual and Analytical Exploration of Massive Data, etc.
- Programming, Networks and Systems: QoS and Security in Next Generation Networks, Software Engineering, etc.
- Supports and Algorithms for High Performance Digital Applications: High Performance Algorithms and Applications, High Performance Executive Mounts, Phoenix, etc.
Specific equipment, resources and techniques
- Simbals: Measure of musical similarity
- InSpect: Spectral Analysis for Digital Sounds
- RetroSpat: Spatialization of sound sources
- Tulip: Information Visualization
- Middleware: Highly mobile networks ad hoc
Technology Transfer Center
- LaBRI Transfert
- Research and development
- Service provision
- Consulting / Expertise / Training
Responsable business-unit Ingénièrie Durable