Creating an innovative company
Aquitaine Science Transfert promotes the creation of deep tech start-ups based on disruptive technologies, promised to high-potential markets, and we support all entrepreneurial initiatives, issues or backed by the work of neo-Aquitaine researchers.
Aquitaine Science Transfert is since 2019 laureate and leader of the French Tech Seed fund for the Aquitaine region, with its partners (the Agency of Development and Innovation of New Aquitaine and the local technopoles Agropole, Helioparc, Technopole Pays Basque, Bordeaux Technowest and Unitec).
Submit your project!
One condition: the backing to public research. To join the AST incubator, you must be a public researcher or propose a project that will be fully or partly backed by public research skills (see the list of laboratories and associated skills here).
We support the process of creating your business, between 18 and 21 months. Our method mixes accompaniment and coaching, to provide you with the essential tools for your development.
Our incubation unit relies on all the skills of our organization to understand market dimensions, intellectual property, legal, business, financing ... and you shoulder for:
- The definition of your business model
- The constitution of your team
- The strategy of your first business plan
- Partner search
- Putting you in touch with investors
Get involved in a start-up project!
Aquitaine Science Transfert helps to set up teams for certain start-up projects. We are looking for three types of profiles:
- Holders to found or co-found the business
- Professionals to strengthen or co-found the company (especially business, but also technical, marketing, finance ...)
- Senior profile experts with a good network to form an advisory board
Aquitaine Science Transfert is the first investor of your startup! Our financial support is focused on:
- Maturation: the development of your technology to bring it up to proof of concept (from 10K € to + 100K €).
- Incubation: useful services to launch your start-up (20K €)
The incubation grant will allow you to finance among others:
- Market studies, technical feasibility, ...
- The call for legal advice, accounting, communication, ...
- Access to specific trainin